Monday 14 April 2014

MONSOON RAILWAY

Monsoon embelished jacket; clashing prints

New City, amazing new shoot locations, Bristol I love you already!

I am really taken with this whole mis-match print trend going on this season, Mother of Pearl's entire Resort 2014 collection is on my current lust list. But, until my fairy godmother prevails, I am literally living in this embellished jacket, paired with a leopard clutch, it's a nice print mash-up without being too full on (I'm building up to a head-to-toe clash.) 

crop top; embellished jacket, plait crown

dujouriadore; plait crown

monsoon; embellished jacket; crop top; leopard clutch

print jacket; leopard clutch

dujouriadore; embellished jacket; leopard clutch



 Jacket & Clutch : Monsoon (outlet) / Jeans : Boohoo / 
Flatforms : RiverIsland (Similar Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment